- For Kidney and Liver Yin deficiency. Signs and symptoms include sore and weak lower back, light headedness, tinnitus, vertigo, night sweats, diminished hearing, spontaneous and nocturnal emissions. Tongue is red with little coating. Pulse is rapid and thin. The patient may present with other symptoms including five centers heat, chronic dry and sore throat, toothache, or wasting and thirsting disorder.
Preparation and Packaging:
- 100g loose granule powder bottle (includes 1 gram spoon).
Directions / Suggested Use:
- Dosage 5g 2 times per day
- Bai-Zhu Atractylodes Rhizome
- Astragalus Rooti
- Siler Root
- Rehmannia Root Tuber (Prepared) -
- Shu Di HuangAsiatic Dogwood Fruit W/O Seed -
- Shan Zhu YuChinese Yam Rhizome -
- Shan YaoTree Peony Root-
- Bark -
- Mu Dan PiAsian Water Plantain Rhizome -
- Ze XiePoria Sclerotium -
- Fu Ling Other Ingredients: gluten-free maltodextrin High Solubility Sulfur-Free GMP Certified TGA Certified Granule Accuracy Check Technology